These steak & fries in one heavenly bite are just what you need to make any weekend complete!
1. Preheat grill to medium-high and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Pound steak to 1/4” thickness, if necessary. Slice steak against the grain, on the diagonal, into thin strips (about 2”-long).
2. Toss steak with olive oil, rosemary, mustard and worcestershire sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste when ready to grill.
Meanwhile, bake frozen French fries according to package directions, usually about 25 minutes.
4. To assemble the steak frites bites, lay out a piece of steak and place a baked fries on top. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all steak and fries are used up. Grill until charred, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
5. Transfer to serving platter and drizzle with steak sauce if desired.
1 lb. flank steak
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 bag frozen french fries
Steak sauce, for serving (optional)