This hash brown casserole is perfect for people who don’t cook but want something tasty and different for dinner. Just throw a few ingredients together and let the oven do the rest!
– 1 package of frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
– 1 can of cream of chicken soup
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 3 teaspoons of crushed garlic
– 2 teaspoons of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper
– 16 ounces (450 gr.) of sour cream
– 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
– 8 ounces (220 gr.) of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
– Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (176 C), and grease a 5-quart casserole dish. Pour your hashbrown potatoes, and generously season them with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except for the cheddar cheese. Pour the mixture over the shredded potatoes and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until it’s bubbly and golden brown.
TIP: If you’re feeling extra decadent, try adding some crispy bacon bits to the mixture. Serve with some hot sauce.