Amazing Halloween cake that is much easier then it looks
– Rectangular chocolate cake with no frosting
– Icing sugar or chocolate frosting
– Long thin chocolate ( TV snacks, Twix, Chocolate fingers etc)
– Crushed Oreos
– Add decorations to the cake ( Head stones, skulls, pumpkins, witches, ghosts etc
1. Bake a rectangular cake or buy one and then put icing sugar or frosting on top and on the sides.
2. Stick the long thin chocolates on the sides as a fence.
3. Get the crushed oreos and put around the cake and on top for dirt in front of grave stones.
4. Add decorations to the cake however you want.