This crock pot chicken dinner by One Pot Chef is an easy to prepare slow cooker recipe that can be made all in one pot! Chicken Breasts and vegetables are placed in the slow cooker, then smothered with a delicious herb marinade mix. The meat and veggies cook and marinate at the same time, producing a succulent, tender meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1kg of Chicken Breast Fillets
- 600g of Small Red Potatoes (quartered)
- 250g of Dutch / Baby Carrots (trimmed and peeled)
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Crushed Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Preparation Time: About 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW
- Serves 4
Get more great “one pot” recipes and a handy ingredient conversion chart at One Pot Chef.